Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Been a while!!!!

Hey you guys!!! I know I have been M.I.A for a very long time but there have been some truly epic things going on in my life.
I signed with a new publishing house.
I released a new book.
Working on another book.
About to write a children's series with a friend of mine.
And so much more.

If you want to keep track of what's going on with me check in a www.facebook.com/ChristineJameswrites or www.facebook.com/christinejames28

you can also check out what awesome stuff is going on at www.bgp-publishing.com . I am going to try to get back here and do some blog work but it might take a while! So hang tight and check me out everywhere else.

Twitter @christinejames2
Instagram @christinejames28
tumblr  christinejames28

thank's yall! :)

xoxo

No comments: